Spotlight on Diamond Tools…
As diamond is a super hard material, diamond tools have many advantages when compared with tools made with other less durable materials.
At A-Plant we stock a wide range of diamond drilling, cutting and grinding tools. Here’s a snapshot of what’s available:
- Hand-held core drills suitable for the drilling of holes up to 100mm in concrete and masonry applications
- Wet and dry diamond drill rigs – a range of specialised rig-mounted diamond drilling systems for drilling and coring in concrete and masonry applications
- Diamond drilling accessories.
Disc Cutters (cut-off saws)
Compact and robust, these high performance tools are powerful and easy to handle with low vibration levels. An all-round tool, suitable for cutting bricks, blocks, concrete, stone, roof tiles or metalwork on site with the option of converting into a floor saw with trolley or dust kit.
Hand-held surface grinder
Used in the effective removal of adhesive or coatings from surfaces, the unique design of this product ensures a smooth finish as the coatings are removed. Available with a dust extraction kit, it increases the removal of dust to 95% whilst grinding materials.
Cordless Mini Angle Grinder
- Smart power technology for constantly high cutting and grinding performance
- Active Torque Control (ATC) minimises unexpected kick back
- Non-slip grip area on the back of the tool and soft grip handle for low vibration and maximum safety
- Applications: cutting, grinding and treatment of surfaces in concrete and masonry.
Electric Angle Grinders
Applicable and ideal for stone cutting/grinding, metal cutting/grinding, fettling, weld removal and mortar raking.
This slitting tool is ideal for the installation of electric cable and a conduit into concrete and masonry blocks. This unit comes with a dust extraction guard.
A complete range of professional and heavy duty petrol and electric masonry saws fitted with wheels for easy manoeuvrability - suitable for accurately cutting all masonry products.
Low vibration and powerful floor saws ranging from small, medium and large. These products are ideal for all floor and road applications in concrete and asphalt, whilst offering exceptional power and fuel economy.